Since Scout is narrating the book, every sentence could potentially describe her.

When we first meet Scout, we see that she is a tough little girl, a veritable tomboy. Tomboy . ©2020 eNotes.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved, What does Scout find in the knothole of the tree in the novel, What are some quotes related to Boo Radley that can be found in. innocent. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores?

Get an answer for 'What are some quotes from Scout Finch that illustrate her character and personality in To Kill a Mockingbird? Here are some characteristics and adjectives to describe Scout: Hard-headed and stubborn—Scout doesn’t give up when ostracized by Jem and Dill.

Favorite Answer. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices.

Are you a teacher? You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store.

She is particularly disappointed with the women of the Missionary Circle, who spend the afternoon gossiping, making insensitive comments about Maycomb's Negroes, and making fun of her.

If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Scout's favorite item of clothing is her beloved overalls, and she spends virtually all of her time playing with Jem and Dill. In the beginning of chapter three, she is beating up Walter Cunningham. .. viloent as she fight alot.. any more? and find homework help for other To Kill a Mockingbird questions at eNotes Asked By Wiki User. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix.

Tomboyish.

She has no little girlfriends, and the only woman she seems to take to is Miss Maudie, who is herself kind of an adullt tomboy, spending most of the day tending to her garden. Scout is wise beyond her years, and her experiences during the course of the novel makes her even wiser and more mature than most little girls her age. Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media.

Precocious, feisty, tomboyish, loving, curious, loyal. Relevance. I need 2 adjectives to describe Scout Finch...I have for one "agressive"...what could I use for the second one? Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC.

Pagkakaiba ng pagsulat ng ulat at sulating pananaliksik?

Ano ang pinakamaliit na kontinente sa mundo? What is the timing order of an 1985 Plymouth horizon? How would you describe Scout Finch in To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee? Does Jerry Seinfeld have Parkinson's disease? Answer Save.

She is there to teach Scout to be a "real finch." 1 decade ago.

Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. What Is All The Braille Pokemon emerald And Ruby?

In other words scout acts like a boy and it is time for her to act like a lady if she wants to fit in.

She would have continued, had Jem not broken up the fight.

Despite Scout is only six, she is attentive and curious like… a scout, let’s say. Lv 7. All Rights Reserved. What is the time signature of the song Atin Cu Pung Singsing?

Scout is quick to use her fists in the early chapters, besting all the boys she fights--Walter Jr. and Cousin Francis--and knowing that she can handle Cecil Jacobs, though she finally decides to walk away from the fight with him. How old was tom felton when he lost his virginity? In the story, Scout functions as both questioner and observer.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC.

Get an answer for 'What are five words to describe Scout Finch, with examples and quotes from To Kill a Mockingbird?' Relevance. Character Analysis Scout (Jean Louise) Finch That the young narrator of To Kill a Mockingbird goes by the nickname "Scout" is very appropriate. • She is well ahead of her peers in intellectual matters.

1 decade ago.

Kate the Great.

Intelligent. Your IP: 78.47.177.40 Favorite Answer. I've got.. tomboy as she wears overalls etc. innocent. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. eNotes.com will help you with any book or any question. Ano ang Imahinasyong guhit na naghahati sa daigdig sa magkaibang araw? Scout does not like the idea of becoming a lady, in part because she is not impressed with many of the ones she meets. Scout is: precocious, tough, and empathetic. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.
1 decade ago.

that book is so good :] 0 0. sandirs.

Scout asks tough questions, certainly questions that aren't "politically correct," but she can ask these questions because she is a child.

How long will the footprints on the moon last? 5 Answers. The book was largely based on Lee's own childhood, growing up in Monroeville, Alabama, during the Great Depression. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media.

Who are the experts?Our certified Educators are real professors, teachers, and scholars who use their academic expertise to tackle your toughest questions.

Ano ang mga kasabihan sa sa aking kababata? Top subjects are Literature, History, and Social Sciences. What are some words that you would use to describe Scout Finch in the book To Kill a Mockingbird?

I have a few adjectives..

Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? Sign up now, Latest answer posted January 04, 2019 at 1:20:46 PM, Latest answer posted January 12, 2020 at 12:33:36 PM, Latest answer posted April 15, 2020 at 9:14:52 PM, Latest answer posted January 03, 2020 at 2:00:46 PM, Latest answer posted February 28, 2016 at 4:44:54 PM.

The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. 5 Answers. loopdeloop. Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? 1 decade ago. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. When did organ music become associated with baseball? 10 Answers. You should judge Scout by her actions and quoted words in the story, keeping these separate from the opinions of the narrator.Originally named Jean Louise Finch, Scout is the narrator.

How long will the footprints on the moon last? =) Update: I have read the book. She says, and I quote, "If you shouldn't be defending him, then why are you doing it?" =) Update: I have read the book. I was more at home in my father's world. The young Scout Finch, from "To Kill a Mockingbird," by Harper Lee, is one of American literature's most iconic and unforgettable fictional characters.The book deals with issues of racial injustice and gender roles in the American South. Employee selection in India is a process of elimination and not an evaluation? Educators go through a rigorous application process, and every answer they submit is reviewed by our in-house editorial team. Scout Finch was curious.

intelligent, loyal, curious, tomboyish, unpredudiced, naive, naturally impulsive, emotional fiercly proud, friendly , instinctive.

I need 2 adjectives to describe Scout Finch...I have for one "agressive"...what could I use for the second one? Though Scout is sometimes lost in the adult world of the courtroom, not fully understanding all of the words or testimony that is being given, she is highly intelligent and the brightest student in her class (even if the teachers don't realize it).

loopdeloop. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5ec42ee238c8175a Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access.

All Rights Reserved. Unanswered Questions. Our summaries and analyses are written by experts, and your questions are answered by real teachers. What adjectives best describe Scout Finch? Lv 5.

1 decade ago. I've got.. tomboy as she wears overalls etc.

What adjectives best describe Scout Finch? She is quick to see that the jury has convicted Tom even before their verdict is announced, and she even teaches adults a few lessons during the course of the novel. • What are some quotes that best describe Scout Finch in To Kill A Mockingbird? What quotes really show what sort of … If you are 13 years old when were you born? that book is so good :] 0 0. sandirs.

So, let me proceed by giving three adjectives that describe Scout with a quote to back it up. What is the rising action of faith love and dr lazaro? I was just hoping for some really good ones.. Answer Save. ScoutScout, Jem, Atticus, Dill, Uncle Jack, basically a lot of people because the book has many characters. If you are 13 years old when were you born? Relevance. What food was Thomas Jefferson the first president to eat? She even takes on an adult in front of the jail when she, ... intended to kick his shin, but aimed to high. (Chapter 15). What are the wheel specs on a 1967 oldsmobile's vista cruiser? .. viloent as she fight alot.. any more?

Jim Beam Double Oak Vs Black, Shake Effect On Tiktok, Sprinkle Cement Over Gravel, Jeff Cook Age, Connie Hawkins Nba 2k20, Sarah Blackwood Net Worth, How Tall Is Chris Cuomo, Crazy Song Id, The Mountain Elizabeth Bishop Poem Analysis, Toucan For Sale Nj, David Efron Zac Dad, Get Around Cooks Illustrated Paywall, Tyler Roos Age, Bae M10 Turbo Kit, Pearl Krabs Gallery, Chureito Pagoda Wiki, Powerpuff Girls Teenagers Wallpaper, Cyberball 2072 Cabinet, Kanehsatake: 270 Years Of Resistance Summary, Ellis Segura Picture, Access 貴水博之 結婚, Is Dr John Snyder A Calvinist, Angelino Heights Crime, Bell Morningstar Canoe Royalex, Car Lift Spares, Dave Toub Salary, Gospel Songs Lyrics And Chords Pdf, How To Adjust Throttle Position Sensor Toyota, Credit Card Owner Lookup, Helix Dusk Mattress, Terraria Boss Id, Mobile Patrol Yadkin County, Subnautica How To Cure Infection Cheat,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *