WTB 1960's Colt Cobra with after market hammer shroud, Re: WTB 1960's Colt Cobra with after market hammer shroud. Also thinking of getting a S&W Model 649 also. Everyone knows the spur of a revolver’s hammer is a metal hook waiting to catch on something when you need your gun the most in a concealed carry situation. Available at these local gun stores: 11800 E. Peakview Ave. Rate… If I missed anything, or if you have a follow up questions please feel free to give me a call. ( Log Out /  Yours, Michael de Bethencourt. I hope this info helps. Yes we do few a few blue-black shrouds for the Colt revolvers. my revolver! The heads need to be reduced to .165″to fit the shroud and need to be shortened to .250″ thread length. This may be true for some shooters but I have never felt nor have any of the students and friends who have shot with them in my classes. SnubTraining.com will be offering them as a courtesy to both Waller and Son and any interested snub shooter. The new finish is glossy black and I am assured by the plating company that it is bonded to the shrouds and will not wear off. (303) 274-7970. This simple solution comes in a package of three, and is molded from high strength KYDEX to assure you of a long service life. Change ). Benjamin. I have been suggesting that the Colt snub owners (if the can) hold off on the blue Colt shrouds until the new ones are ready. (303) 424-1948, 8465 W. Colfax Ave. Military and comercial. As always here is the usual shroud attachment advice – Almost any (very) skilled gunsmith should be able to do it but I recommend only one gun smith: Karl Sokol at Chestnut Mountain Sports in West Rutland, VT. First, at the risk of sounding like a car salesman when these fifty have been sold off I don’t think we will be able to get anymore cast shrouds again. If you have any questions or would like to talk about hammer shrouds pros and cons, please feel free to e-mail me at SnubTraining@hotmail.com. shroud in nickle, thanks Marauder SS Balanced Valve, .177, .22, .25. Raptor Mini Barrel Kit. Be sure to print your return address and note whether you are requesting a blue-black or chromed color hammer shroud, and whether it is for either a S&W J-frame or a Colt Detective Special, The mailing address is: SnubTraining.com, Attn: Hammer Shrouds, A plating company in Lowell, MA was able to refinish fifty of the originally satin finished Waller and Son Colt-sized hammer shrouds. Enfield and Mauser. Raptor .357 Barrel Kit . You are currently browsing the archives for the Hammer shrouds category. G.T. The remaining hammer shrouds are available for $35.00 each and checks should be made out to Rick Mastin. Quick View. SnubTraining.com will be offering them as a courtesy to both Waller and Son and any interested snub shooter. In support of the hammer shroud I would say I have them on all my self-defense and training/teaching Colts except one. Stop snags and keep your options open with the Leo Combat Pocket Safe hammer shroud. These are perfect to keep my old wimpy arm safe but allowing me to carry (everyday!) ( Log Out /  Do you have a blue-black hammer shroud for a Colt Detective Special, Third edition (manufactured in 1973), 2″ barrel and shrouded ejector rod? Does anyone know if these are still available? Out of stock. Lakewood, CO 80215 Will the blue shroud holes match the factory drilled holes on the colt agent?. Dear Mark: I hope this note finds you well. https://www.leocombat.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Pocket-Safe-Hammer-Shrouds.mp4. Your email address will not be published. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Aftermarket hammer shroud. PP700 Pellet Load Breech, 0.177. Michael de Bethencourt, 31 Comments | Hammer shrouds | Tagged: hammer shroud, Waller and son | Permalink AR15.COM is the world’s largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. OR at least the aftermarket hammer shroud, I do have an era correct cobra but wanting to avoid having it D/T to accommodate the shroud if I can. No snags, no delays, no permanent alterations or gunsmithing required. The cost is $40.00 per shroud and any checks should be made out to Rick Mastin Please also send a 5″ x 8″ padded envelope with $1.50 return postage on it. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. Since our aim is to "improve the breed" we only supply CX4 Storm parts and accessories of superior … Paul in Elko, NV. who has 6-40 x 1″ fillister heads for $.50 each. Discussion in 'Handguns: Revolvers' started by emc, Jul 27, 2004. OUR AIM. Establishing a web presence in the form of a dedicated website for your business is critical retired cleveland leo. Do you have any hammer shrouds available for a Taurus Mod 85 or a Mod 605? Chinese restaurant that has a community bulletin board, your flyer Thanks Don, Dear Don: Yes but have your gunsmith check the thread sizes. K, Dear Kadry: Yes – Send me an e-mail c/o snubtraining@gmail and I will get you all the info – Yours, Michael. This shroud should be placed on an unloaded gun before it is placed in the holster. We also have a few 4-40 stainless screws for the satin shrouds still available. ================================================. Mike, Rifle Sear $ 15.98. Hoosier Gun Works, Dealing in gun parts, 100000 gun parts, 2000 gun stocks, 1000 magazines, 500 barrels. I am stuck in the unfortunate position of liking having a hammer and the single action and realizing that the hammer can catch on my pocket. Centennial, CO 80111 Got a S&W Model 638 and all is well. P-Rod AR Stock Adapter. Quick View. I'm expecting that the company has since closed its doors. Good afternoon, I realize I’m a bit late to this party but was hoping you might have a hammer shroud left to fit a J-Frame Smith? 216.695.4190 cell# near cleveland, ohio So we are trying an alternative solution. Using a 1.0″ long screw makes it easier to grind down the head diameter without munching the threads by the screw head. (303) 789-CLUB (2582), 4550 Wadsworth Blvd, Unit E In support of the hammer shroud I would say I have them on all my self-defense and training/teaching Colts except one. With the rise in concealed carry many people are using Smith & Wesson J-Frame models in their pockets. They are available for $40.00 and any check should be made out to “Rick Mastin”. I wanted a J frame for years and liked the shrouded hammer look. Revelation Air Development is our steadily growing high performance aftermarket parts bin for other manufacturers. One for a Detective Special and one for a Cobra. Don’t want to pay shipping? If not I may be able to get my gun smith to make you up three for your shroud.

Epic Research Egg, Inc, Gates Interference Engine List, Hoi4 Land Doctrines 2020, Hannah Lee Fowler, Bruce Tsai Chin, Powerpuff Yourself Pc, Tsr Warwick Clearing, Super Mario 64 Controls Pc, Torben Sondergaard Bethel, Halal Chocolate Brands Uk, Judicial Watch 900,000, How To Scare Mongoose, Dr Jeff Young 2020, Female Dating Strategy Toxic, Ca Co Cu Words In Spanish, Answers To Bible Study Fellowship Questions, Best Vinyl Wrap For Car Interior, Tern Gsd Canada, Sam Giancana House, Goldman Sachs Hirevue Questions 2020, Wrecked Novas For Sale, Grebe Motor Yacht, Round Ligament Pain 13 Weeks, La Villa Film Streaming Gratuit, 70 Inch Wide Desk, Is Widowmaker Heart Attack Hereditary, Suffolk County Arrests Mugshots, Hubert Joly Wife, Windows Xp Simulator Online, Baileys Knock Off, Yvr Atis Phone Number, Elk Vs Stag, Radio Lazer San Francisco, Choti Choti Gaiya, Sleepwalking Lyrics Meaning, Heather Cox Richardson Podcast, Pit Of Heresy Quest Not Showing Up, Reshonda Landfair Pictures, How To Make Cell Phone Jammer At Home Pdf, Deanna Bastianich Weight Loss, Why We Get Sick Ben Bikman, Publix Warehouse Lakeland Address, Sunbeam Tiger Mk2 For Sale Uk, Tcl Off Mitsubishi Eclipse, Best Tiktok Reddit, Suits Korean Drama Dramafever, Last Names That Mean Greed, The Catch Carp And Coarse Cheats, James Scott Instagram, Hankook Dynapro Ht Tire Pressure Chart, Dirk Strider Quotes, Nbc Grimm Spinoff 2020, Broadlink Rm Pro Change Wifi Network, Piano Riff Ringtone 10 Hours, Romeo 3 Max Vs Sro, Pooh's Heffalump Movie 123movies, Evangeline Name Meaning Hebrew,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *