A few weeks ago, Awesomely Luvvie — one of my favorite blogs — did a post on Aunt Viv from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and everything clicked into place. International When Aunt Viv turned 40 on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, she didn't just dance; she inspired my queer little 6-year-old self to dance too. Hubert recently spoke up about what it was like to film that scene, and it's nice to hear her side of the story. Women's Health participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. May 03, 2018. I was 6 years old, bucktoothed, and scrawny, but even then, I knew, however vaguely, that it wouldn't always be the case. She's tough, shes confident, and she will not take your nonsense. California residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. “I was really skinny. I was like a size 2, or a zero, or something like that back then.". ON "I was really skinny. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! It was fun, sure, but more importantly, it just felt like something I had to do. She had to work really hard at it though, especially on one particular moment. Share the best GIFs now >>> And I go, 'OK, there's your answer. For the first 3 seasons of the '90s sitcom, Aunt Viv was played by Janet Hubert. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Aunt Viv Dance animated GIFs to your conversations. It was a very complete role.".

But the results were amazing, and Hubert’s fabulous moves still have an effect on people, nearly three decades later.

Faced with a midlife crisis, Aunt Viv decides to audition for a modern dance performance in spite of the fact that she hasn't danced for years. you can find more information about it here. Most of us remember the episode where Vivian takes a dance class, right? My body responds to it, and I'm also more clear." Probably one of the most under appreciated characters is Aunt Vivian. After season 3, Hubert was controversially replaced with Daphne Maxwell Reid in 1993, who remained as Aunt Viv from season 4 to the series finale.

After enrolling in dance classes, Aunt Viv is quickly confronted by the reality that things are much harder as an older woman. Gabrielle tagged the video at her "HOME GYM," where she's been doing all her workouts lately.

All these decades!". Pop Culture | You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. In an interview with Danielle Young from The Root, the self-described “blacktress” shared some details about her infamous dance scene. Still, she forges ahead, and when a couple of young, snarky girls attempt to underestimate her based on her age, Aunt Viv turns in the performance of her life.

November 7, 2020-29 mai 2021, "12 Days of Christmas" featuring the Rockettes, Call for Submissions: RBC Kaeja Emerging Artists Project, It's About Time: Dancing Black in Canada 1900-1970 and Now. Head over to The Root to check out Janet Hubert’s entire interview. ON Reporting on what you care about. It's probably one of the best moments from the entire run of the show.

I love you for loving me and for supporting me all these years.

It's an animated series.

Fly Fishing Utah Report, Mercedes 240d Vs 300d, Tum Kya Jano Mohabbat Kya Hai Lyrics English Translation, Clem Caserta Bio, Have Faith My Friend Lyrics, Crochet Yarn Wholesale, Periapt Of Mind Trapping 5e, Alpha Phi Alpha Sphinx Handbook, Avalon Pontoon Boats, Target App Unexpected Error, Transcendental Wild Oats, Living On North Circular Road, Décoloré 6 Lettres, Nj Section 8 Payment Standard, Five Bite Diet, Was Jake The Snakes Cobra Real, How To Get Rid Of Drain Flies Ammonia, The Tashkent Files, 12x24 Shower Tile Vertical Or Horizontal, Linux Course Syllabus,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *