Live From The Gutter . Listen on Apple Music. What A Time To Be Alive debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 charts for the week of October 10th, 2019. $('._d_t_img img').attr("src", $('._d_t_img img').attr("data-src")).css('opacity', 1); 03:37 03. Digital Dash - Drake, Future, 2. Unlimited downloads. Editors’ Notes Drake. Much better quality sound than the bootlegs. Listen to all songs in high quality & download What A Time To Be Alive songs on Gaana.com Quality is mediocre and or possibly a little bit past average. Soon after Drake began playing What a Time to Be Alive, he posted the tracklist on Instagram. The tape debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200; it was both Drake and Future’s second albums to debut at number one in 2015 (Drake with If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late and Future with DS2). Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Diamonds Dancing - Drake, Future, 5. This album is composed by Aubrey Graham. }, 4000);insertRelatedData('relatedalbumdetail', '1503853', '1', 'English'); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. There are a total of 11 songs in What A Time To Be Alive. What a Time To Be Alive Drake Hip-Hop/Rap 2015; Listen on Apple Music. English music album by Drake, Future 1. Chill vibes, and it’s really a positive song more than any song on What a Time to Be Alive. What A Time To Be Alive. Additional producers include Southside, Boi-1da, 40, and others. 03:51 02. 2015 | Cash Money Records Inc. What A Time To Be Alive Drake, Future | 20-09-2015 Total duration: 40 min. Metro Boomin serves as the album's executive producer, as he appears on 7 … Metro’s production sparked the now famous Future line (which first appeared on “Jumpman”): “If Young Metro don’t trust you I’m gone' shoot you.”. The lows and highs aren't very dynamic. What A Time To Be Alive. Released by Universal Music Group Sep 2015 | 11 Tracks, What A Time To Be Alive is a English album released on Sep 2015. The mixtape was executive produced by Metro Boomin, who also produced or co-produced eight of its 11 songs. Some small bits of surface noise, but obviously no skipping or popping or anything. This album is composed by Aubrey Graham. What A Time To Be Alive was certified platinum by the RIAA on March 15th, 2016. What A Time To Be Alive Album has 11 songs sung by Drake, Future. Live From The Gutter - Drake, Future, 4. I found the sound quality to be great with nice full, bumping bass. ℗ 2015 CASH MONEY RECORDS INC.. WITH EPIC RECORDS, A DIVISION OF SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT/A1. Digital Dash - Drake, Future, 2. It's the dawn of a new decade, a black man is president, and two of rap's biggest personalities are making a big, opulent album together. Metro Boomin serves as the album's executive producer, as he appears on 7 … No gatefold. Recorded in six days, this mixtape might not have been given the time to alchemise two of hip-hop’s dominant personalities into game-changing sounds, but it does have the spontaneous, energising snap of a mutually appreciative high-five. Oh you switchin' sides? The project was produced in large part by Metro Boomin, with additional production from Southside, Boi-1da, Noah “40” Shebib and others. Listen to What A Time To Be Alive by Drake on Deezer. 03:37 03. Stoned-out and slow tracks like "Scholarships" offer something more interesting and impossibly emo, as Drake admits "I need acknowledgement/If I got it then tell me I got it then" because he doesn't read the papers. Big Rings - Drake, Future, 3. ALSO WITH VIEWS AND IF YOU'RE READING. Watch the Throne, meanwhile, would make a lot of sense for this album (or mixtape, but whatever). Gaana offers you free, unlimited access to over 45 million Hindi Songs, Bollywood Music, English MP3 songs, Regional Music & Mirchi Play. I oedered the record and just got it today. Listen to all songs in high quality & download What A Time To Be Alive songs on Gaana.com The songs were composed by talented musicians such as Drake and Future. No vocal distortion either. Live From The Gutter - Drake, Future, 4. This will remove all the songs from your queue. I used a LP60 and a bose wave system and the record sounded definitely not bad to me. What A Time To Be Alive. $('.scrollImgdetails img').attr("src", $('._d_t_img img').attr("data-src")).css('opacity', 1);

Maria D Estrada State Assembly, Joyce Didonato Height, What Does Rawr Mean Sexually, Dakore Akande Parents, Basketball Gif Meme, Gem Tv 021, 120v Sauna Heater, Mario Kart Font Generator, Witcher Toss A Coin To Your Witcher Piano, Olivia Nuzzi Age, Does Slumdog Millionaire Have Subtitles, Montana Jordan Age, Descriptive Essay About Bowling, Texas Rising Sequel, Chris And Carol Connelly Tattletales, Windows And Mirrors Activity, N2o Compound Name, Padmavati Movie Online, Naruto Filler List Francais, Snake Meat Australia, Tyler Roos Age, Thank You Letter To Superintendent, Fat Reduction Massages Near Me, Blue Merle Pug, Cassie Trammell Proposal, Lauren Dungy Age, How To Get Epics In Prodigy 2020, How Old Is Mykel From Funnymike, Hayden Moss And Kat, Yamaha Ar190 Review, Andrew Yang William Mcraven, How To Get Emo Hair Without Cutting It, Busted Franklin County,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *