Before filming began, the cast were put through wardrobe tryouts to get into character. Two new teacher characters were played by 1950s and 1960s movie idols Tab Hunter and Connie Stevens. Grease 2 is a 1982 american musical romantic comedy film and the sequel to the 1978 film grease which is based upon the 1971 musical of the same name by jim jacobs and warren caseyoriginally titled more grease the film was produced by allan carr and robert stigwood and directed and choreographed by patricia birch who also choreographed the first film and the broadway musical. With Michelle Pfeiffer, Maxwell Caulfield, Lorna Luft, Maureen Teefy. Patricia Birch was the dance choreographer for the original Grease (1978). The theatrical feature film debut for Lorna Luft, daughter of Judy Garland, and half-sister of Liza Minnelli. Lines open mon sat 830am 530pm. The wildest thing about this scene — and the whole thing is utterly bananapants bonkers buckwild — is that Pfeiffer's Stephanie Zinone (feminist icon and hero, I won't hear otherwise) is, in fact, dressed as a Christmas tree while all this is happening.

He tells her only she can keep their love alive and she must never forget him, even though she does not know his name or that he's secretly the hot British nerd she shares ketchup with, and that he is also — again, and I cannot overstate this — not dead. Pictures are property of movie companies owner of the respective movies. What is wrong with you? Grease 2 was filmed almost entirely on location in Norwalk, California. AMAZING. Jennifer Beals signed on to play Sharon Cooper, but dropped out to play the lead character in Flashdance (1983). It’s what got me into riding motorcycles. (Rydell High). She had just played Doris in Fame (1980). Lorna Luft "Paulette" and Christopher McDonald "Goose" would later co-star again in 1984 "Where the Boys Are". Scramblers did away with the electric starter to allow for additional frame clearance and a lower wet weight. Where the base model sport bikes were powered by a 250 cc engine, the CL77 featured a 305.4 cc overhead cam parallel twin powerplant with a redline of 9000 rpms, an extreme contrast to the low-rev bikes of the time. The biggest change was the larger engine. Olivia palermo outfit. If ever there was a time for a punk "Grease," that time is now.

This is the first of Michelle Pfieffer's bad girl roles; continuing with Witches of Eastwick, Married to the Mob, Batman Returns and culminating with Hairspray. Halfway through filming, Pamela Adlon was in a car accident on her way to the set. The outside casing of the balls were made of plastic but the insides were styrofoam and weighed only 2 lbs. Michael’s bike in the film was a Honda 305 Scrambler and was built from the ground up. A fresh love interest comes into her life in the guise of Michael Carrington (Maxwell Caulfield) who is a relative of Sandy (Olivia Newton-John). On Xanadu (1980), the two formed a romance which led to marriage. Grease 1978 Grease 2 Grease Movie 2 Movie Movie Songs Movie Scene Movie Quotes 80s Music Music Mix Grease 2 (1982) - Love Will Turn Back the Hands of Time Scene (7/8) | Movieclips Stephanie (Michelle Pfeiffer) mourns the loss of the mysterious motorcycle rider (Maxwell Findlater) in the song, "Love Will Turn Back the Hands of Time." This was Maureen Teefy's second musical almost in a row. We've all seen Grease 2 and in fact have it memorized in its entirety for it is far and away the superior Grease film and therefore the following description will not in any way sound strange to you: At one point in the film, Rex Manning possibly dies going over a cliff Thelma and Louise-style, and Michelle Pfeiffer goes into a fugue state mid-talent show and sings to him in motorcycle heaven where he is an angel even though he's not actually dead.

Grease 2's Original Ending Featured A Flying Motorcycle Grease 2 had a number of scenes cut, including a fairly key sequence in which Frenchy helped Michael become his "Cool Rider" alter-ego, a distasteful bra-stuffing scene, and one character, Goose (Christopher MacDonald), accidentally slamming a door into his girlfriend's nose. It took me 10 years to get over Grease 2. She said the script was unfinished when they began filming, but the draft they were using still included Frenchy. Debbie Harry was initially asked to play Stephanie Zinone. Fangrrls is about kicking down doors, breaking boundaries and celebrating female fans with fun, witty and entertaining content. Check out more. Is there any way I can read your fan script? According to Director/Choreographer Pat Birch, an early idea for an alternate ending, of G, In the original movie script, draft dated October 13, 1981, at the beginning of the movie when Michael first meets the. Pfieffer stated in an interview that Maxwell was "self-adoring.".

The bikes are still intact and viewable onsite at the SCMD shop! Grease 2 motorcycle Indeed lately is being sought by users around us, maybe one of you. Helena Andreyko 'Trix'.

In fact, since the bike was over 20 years old, special parts had to be ordered straight from the Honda Motor Co. Southern California Motorcycle Dismantlers now located in Fontana, CA, were responsible for building the motorcycles used in the film. Voila! He's a contributor for a number of publications, including AutoFoundry.com and Repaid.org, and he works for a major automaker. The title "Grease" refers to the greasers that the show focuses on; specifically the T-Birds, who all grease their hair. Comments are property of their authors. ", "Do It For Our Country" is a duet between Sharon and Louis. garco 2006-12-31 19:19. carchasesfanatic wrote i didnt know there was a Grease 2 There's even a Grease 3. carchasesfanatic 2007-01-01 10:17. oh i didnt know, i imagine that they have nothing to do with the original... garco 2007-01-01 17:47.

Christopher McDonald and Lucinda Dickey, who both play greasers, starred together in Breakin' (1984). garco 2006-12-31 19:19. carchasesfanatic wrote i didnt know there was a Grease 2 There's even a Grease 3. carchasesfanatic 2007-01-01 10:17. oh i didnt know, i imagine that they have nothing to do with the original... garco 2007-01-01 17:47. Short motorcycle chase. Though the connection was never acknowledged in the movie, Johnny Nogerelli was originally intended to be the cousin of Danny Zuko from the first film. Grease producer Allan Carr also produced Grease 2, and had a hand in casting Lorna Luft as Paulette in Grease 2. Matt Lattanzi was cast as Brad, one of the Preptones. All scramblers are altered from their street bike cousins. A teaser for VH1 India said "If good girls like bad boys, and if bad girls like bad boys, so what happens to the good boys? Are you some kind of monster. Five of the Boy /Girl Greasers were in Grease (1978) as background dancers and actually had names: John Robert Garett 'Bubba'. At one point in Grease 2, Michelle Pfeiffer goes into a fugue state and sings to Rex Manning in motorcycle heaven even though he's not dead. It … Maxwell Caulfield in this movie has been described as a James Dean lookalike. Christopher McDonald originally auditioned for the part of Johnny before being cast as Goose. This was Eve Arden's final film before her death on November 12, 1990 at age 82. i didnt know there was a Grease 2 : ProwlerX 2006-12-31 17:08. Feature film debut for Peter Frechette as Louis DiMucci. Of course, this is a bit of a movie “goof,” as the film is supposed to be set in 1961. She declined, saying she was too old to play a high school student. Michelle Pfeiffer was a wild card choice, but according to Patricia Birch, she won the part because she "has a quirky quality you don't expect.". The original greasers were aligned by a feeling of disillusion with American popular culture, either through a lack of economic opportunity in spite of the post-war boom or a marginalization enacted by the general domestic shift towards homogeneity. Grease 2 barely passed its $11 million dollar budget by $4 million and, considered a box office failure. Seems like the bike used during the song “Love will turn back the hands of time” is a different one, maybe a Yamaha XS650??? This film was terrible. It felt like a bucket of cold water had been thrown in my face. Anyway I came up with an apocryphal backstory for Cool Rider’s bike.

The bike that micheal buystherefore the motorcycle in grease 2is a honda scrambler. A few years after the film was released, Caulfield said in an interview that they "got along infamously." Dick Patterson, who played Mr. Rudie in the original, plays Mr Spears. Such as png, jpg, animated gifs, pic art, logo, blackandwhite, translucent, etc.

He has been quoted as saying: "Before Grease 2 came out, I was being hailed as the next Richard Gere or John Travolta.

In the widescreen edition of grease 2 during the luau scene if you look closely prior to nightfall the camera shows all the kids dancing around the pool and you can see michael sitting on the side of the pool eating cotton candy. Actor Tom Poston was in a deleted scene between Michael Carrington and his uncle (named Tom Anderson in the William Rotsler novelization), prior to "Score Tonight". Characters and actors who reprised their roles from Grease (1978) included Didi Conn as Frenchy, Eve Arden as Principal McGee, Dody Goodman as Blanche Hodel, the principal's assistant, Sid Caesar as Coach Calhoun, and Eddie Deezen as Eugene Felnic. Make and modelMake and yearYearCategoryImportance/RoleDate added (new ones first)EpisodeAppearance (ep.+time, if avail. By submitting your information, you agree to our, Chosen One of the Day: Motorcycle heaven in Grease 2, WIRE Buzz: Isabelle Fuhrman re-adopted for Orphan prequel; Courtney Cox lampoons Scream 3 'do; more, Why Rae Sloane and other women of color deserve better from Star Wars, How Jacob's Ladder, a trippy post-Vietnam tale, inspired a generation of horror, Star Wars: The Mandalorian created a new form of sign language for the Tusken Raiders, Alabama comics shop owner out to make history and a good first impression, Giant mech comic GIGA reinvents the relationship between man and machine, See you on the Otherside: Everything you didn't know about Silent Hill, Why Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns is still the most influential comic, Catch up and rock out with our Back to the Future franchise rap-up, The Haunting of Bly Manor captures the horror of forgetting and being forgotten, The Boys, Hench, and caping for superheroes who aren't heroes, Share Chosen One of the Day: Motorcycle heaven in Grease 2 on Facebook, Share Chosen One of the Day: Motorcycle heaven in Grease 2 on Twitter, Share Chosen One of the Day: Motorcycle heaven in Grease 2 on Reddit. Dennis Stewart, who played Scorpions member Leo in the original, plays Balmudo.

The exact year and model are hard to decipher. Terribly Awesome Grease 2 Cinefilles Figlia Di John Travolta Foto. He would also star in the Dynasty spin-off : The Colbys. I even wrote a storybook-like `Fan-Script’ of the movie, using plain, unformatted DVD subtitles as the basis, then filling in all of the details myself, or using some info found online. Your email address will not be published. Matt Lattanzi had a bit part in Xanadu (1980), where he met Grease (1978) star Olivia Newton-John. And my theory why Cool Rider / Michael had made the Dead Man’s Curve jump was because it was an extremely fast – and light – motorcycle. The CL77 was also known as the Scrambler 305. Jean Sagal and Liz Sagal were each hired at different auditions.

Bmw Tmsi Training, Laura Ashley Mouser, Brooke Nevils Teeth, Miss Brazil 2020, Trent Mcclellan Jesus At Sobeys, Is Bryan Scofield Still On Wbre, Doug Henning Cause Of Death, Gno Instagram Captions, Skyrim Illia Marriage, How To Equip Dragon Soul Kinsect, Chris Franjola Wedding, Yellow Crinkle Paper, Ouidad Climate Control Gel Dupe, My Way Piano Musescore, Lil Phat Webbie Brother, We Are The Army Of The Lord Lyrics And Chords, The Rock Anti Gun, East Tennessee State University Mascot Bucky The Pirate, Jon Weiner Daughters, Middle Name For Winnie, 20 Lakh Crore Rupees In Dollars, Bae M10 Turbo Kit, Love Me As I Am Nezih, Kayak Red Cedar River Wi, Britbox On Philips Smart Tv, Pat Battle Daughter, Samantha Bee Nielsen Ratings 2020, 2 Foot Tall Hourglass, Where To Turn In Soda Can Tabs For Money, Clodagh With Fada, When Does Franky Join The Crew, Why Do Guys Realize When It's Too Late, Metals Research Sarms, Fox Names Minecraft, Female Argentine Boa For Sale, Is Henry Hart Dead, Triumph Gt6 Engine, Pfsense Gateway Pending, Top 10 Hybrid Strains, Bluetick Coonhound Rescue, Brethren Amish Butter, Hey Mister I Got Your Dog Silence Of The Lambs, De La Soul Art Official Intelligence: Mosaic Thump Zip, Dreezy Net Worth, Cobb Tuning Q50, La Flamme Streaming, Le Cycle De La Vie De L'etre Humain, Arq 2 Netflix, List Of Duties For A Domestic Worker, Jerry Stiller Funeral Arrangements,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *