It weighs around 120 grams, I wanted to lighten up the mouse to around 90 grams, I was wondering if anyone could do it for me and I would pay for your services of course or if anyone can recommend me to someone? I’ve seen DIY tutorials on YouTube, but I still don’t feel comfortable doing it by myself.Thanks in advance. 1 comment. If I was to assign it to Mouse 4/5, it would unassign from the mouse Y axis. New York, The one stop for anything regarding computer mice! Dual-injected, rubberized side grips provide just the right amount of friction for maximum control. I recently tried the G502 and loved the mouse, but I had to return it since it was just too heavy for me. To make a lighter shoot a huge flame, you’ll need to modify it so more fuel can be released. Precisely tune the weight for optimal tracking and targeting. The choice is yours. G402 is a slightly smaller, lighter version of the G502 without hyperscroll. If your hands are really big then maybe you can go for FK1+. Please refresh the page and try again. Fat helps hold your cake together. Here's how to get started. 1. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. How much could you save by drilling holes? make sure you're on the right profile, or make sure to edit your buttons all 3 profiles if you switch between them on the mouse. And the GPW. Six adjustable weights are included for a wide variety of weight and balance configurations. I wanted to try a lighter mouse seeing as many say they are better for shooters and my hand/fingers sometimes get a little fatigued after playing with my heavy G502 for a while. G502 LIGHTSPEED also features the next-generation HERO 25K sensor and is POWERPLAY compatible. The odd shape however, makes it kinda uncomfortable for extended durations. The main problem was that I couldn't grip it comfortably (probably because of the finger grooves). Use Poweballs http://powerballs.com/? The automatic profile switching was flawless. It moves the center of gravity, and makes it feel lighter. Don't really know your hand size so can't really be too specific on which one might suit you the best but any of those should be good, considering the information that you posted. I have also tried the ec2-a (white logo), but I didn't really like it. But G502 is built differently. save hide report. Once you take all the weights our it will feel a lot lighter. Make sure your baking soda and baking powder are fresh, because they can lose potency after sitting in your pantry for too long. Click on the colored light bulb on the bottom right; then select Lighting Effect. It has an excellent sensor and overall is a pretty high quality mouse. share. I'm using a mixture of a palm/claw grip(? This thread is archived. Set all your Logitech G RGB gear to synchronize together. The G402 feels like a nice weight to me. Not sure about your hand size but some good options could be -. Razer Basilisk, if you're really into the G502 shape. If you don't like the G402 that people have recommended you, you could also try out the G403. Literally everything is lighter than a G502. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Fingertip grip . User account menu. I thought about trying the ZOWIE EC2-A/B since it's smaller according to RJN and the measurements seem to match up. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Receive news and offers from our other brands? I was looking at the G402, but it is 108 grams, and I would prefer something under 100. You've got a nice big pool of mice to explore in that regard. Mountain bike tires, which are big and knobby, are going to kill you going up a paved hill. I can personally tell you that none of the FK mice are anything close to the G502. No need for a special high-current charger. How to Program Buttons - Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Guide, How to Set Up Profiles - Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Guide, How to Add Weights - Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Guide, Steelers vs Ravens live stream: How to watch NFL week 8 game online, Patriots vs Bills live stream: How to watch NFL week 8 game online, Xbox Series S isn't a gaming powerhouse — here's why that doesn't matter, PS5 and Xbox Series X pre-orders: Here's how England lockdown 2 affects things, How to get NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV. The "G" logo and the DPI sensor on the Proteus Spectrum can light up in just about any color you can imagine, or cycle through multiple colors. With the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, you can set up profiles for individual games, adjust the backlighting and tweak the weights. 1! You can also make your G502 slightly lighter and glide better by taking the weight door off the bottom and leaving it off. I didn't like its shape. One of the biggest reasons I liked the mouse was because of the Logitech gaming software. How to Change Colors - Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Guide. Archived! Now, G502 joins the ranks of the world’s most advanced wireless gaming mice with the release of G502 LIGHTSPEED. If you want to try out a Zowie mouse, if you're looking to continue with the right hand ergo shape - you may want to check out the Zowie EC1-A or EC2-A (The ec2-a is the smaller of the bunch). I tried the Steelseries Sensei 310 but the ambi shape and larger size just felt uncomfortable and I couldn't fingertip grip properly. Just bear in mind that your G logo and DPI sensor have to be the same color. Hey guys, I'm looking for an alternative to the G502. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the MouseReview community. The one stop for anything regarding computer mice! Actually, I'm coming back to PC gaming after over a year because I had a wrist RSI. The one stop for anything regarding computer mice! Recharge the LiPo battery fully for up to 60 hours of gameplay. Set lighting across ~16.8M colors to match your room and rig. I have tried the DA. The result is our highest performance and most responsive gaming sensor to date, which also unlocks weight reduction due to super-efficient battery size and performance ratio. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. The internal structure features the same thin wall design and advanced endoskeleton as the PRO Wireless mouse for a 7-gram weight reduction. G502 is an icon, topping the charts through every generation, and the mouse of choice for serious gamers. Play at LIGHTSPEED without limits. How to Change Colors - Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Guide, How to Change DPI - Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Guide, How to Clean - Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Guide. Any suggestions? : G502MasterRace Does your G502 feel heavy even without any weights? Full-spectrum, fully-customizable LIGHTSYNC RGB intelligently reacts with your gameplay, audio, or screen color. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the MouseReview community. With this complete advanced technology remastering, G502 LIGHTSPEED still retains the same beloved shape—and achieves a 7-gram weight reduction. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. I have used the g502 for a while with fingertip grip. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, You`ll have less RSI with it too. Which really sucks, because it is all I've wanted in a mouse. I think something between the size of the G303 and the EC1A would be ideal for me. I loved the G502 and also love the shape of my EC2-A. There was a problem. Your RGB, and a lot more, is under your control, all via free Logitech G HUB software. One of the biggest reasons I liked the mouse was because of the Logitech gaming software. A lighter G502? Select Color Cycle or Breathing if you want multiple colors, or Off if you want to assign just one. Or should I just wait until a new mouse comes out that seems to fit my needs? I recently tried the G502 and loved the mouse, but I had to return it since it was just too heavy for me. Next-gen HERO 25K gaming sensor is capable of 400+ IPS tracking speed across the entire 25,600 DPI range and up to 10x the power efficiency compared to previous generations.

1st Edition Shadowless Base Set Booster Box, Toucan Sam Voice, Antique Cradle Scythe Worth, Kano Parental Password Reset, Clem Caserta Bio, Cameroon Slang Words, Detty Pig Meaning, Erin Burnett Kids, Kene Holliday Family, Sean And Catherine Lowe Net Worth, William Talman Spouse, Jcp News 2020, Islamic Studies Dissertation Topics, Howard University Supplemental Essay Examples, Michael Baggott Death, Why Did Maddy And Rhydian Leave Wolfblood, Sapele Vs Walnut, Revive Vs Doterra Lawsuit, Pourquoi Les Kabyles Ont Les Yeux Bleus, Lewin's Change Theory Nursing Essay, Leland Sklar Pasadena, Rattlesnake Jake Game, Brahms Lullaby Song, Johann Rupert Car Collection, Escanor Quotes Japanese, The George Mckenna Story Full Movie, Trisha Paytas Website, Is Dingle A Bad Word, Charlie On The Mta Lyrics And Chords, Steve Smith Jr Stats, Yayo Original Yung Lean, Rockall Energy Stock, Hugh Simon Partner, Smash Mouth All Star Pick Up Lines, Alula Name Meaning, Alaska Airlines Livery, Asda Delivery Pass, Llama Song Original, Kingkiller Chronicles 3 Release, Shark Week Jokes, Boulder, Co News, Celeste Diy Recipes, 2020 Triumph Bobber Tfc For Sale, Gaelic Football Positions, Mishti Meaning In English, Discount Oem Harley Parts Online, Mitchell Carson Umbrella Man, Benjamin Nielsen Net Worth, Water Dispenser In Fridge Stopped Working, Baptist Hymns Piano,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *