This will work for the IMAX T3 Electronic speed controller for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. i-Max Transmission Cable replacement for i-Max Q3, T3 and T3+. I-MAX Scooter spare parts. Charging Port of the i-Max S1+ electric scooter including the mounting. Certificates of Conformity can... Metal braking disc for mechanical or hydraulic brakes for Inokim Quick 2 or IMAX S1+. Stem Replacement for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. I-Max EScooter spare part. 10" x 2.5 inch inner tube for Inokim Quick 3 and Speedway electric scooters. Neck Replacement for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. 2A current output. 36V Controller replacement for i-Max T3 & T3+. Display Screen Mount replacement for i-Max Q3, T3 and T3+. This will work for the IMAX Q3 only and not other versions of the i-MAX range. Download the connection diagram here. Deck Replacement for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. Total: Front Fender of the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. Front Fork Replacement for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. Fits the GoBoard, MBoard or any other 8 inch scooter tire. Brake Light Sensor for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. eScooter Services; FAQ; Reward points; Warranty Registration; SGD $ $ USD $ € £ Quick Release Lever for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. Comes in a single set. $0.00 SGD. View basket for details. Spare part for i-Max S1+ electric scooter. Read our tutorial here for tips on proper maintenance to prolong your e-scooter battery life. Alternatively, email us at sales@falconpev.com.sg for technical assistance or approach our service center at 2 Alexandra Road #06-06 Delta House - our service engineers are on standby to assist you! 24V 11.6 A.H Battery Replacement for the i-Max Q3 electric scooter. Prices include installation. SEALS head gasket cracks & leaks. Rear Light Replacement for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. Factory original electric scooter parts for Inokim, hoverboards, Ninebot, JACK, etwow, Zoom Air, I-MAX, JACK, GoPed, ZERO, Xiaomi, Stigo, Speedway, Dualtron and many other premium electric scooters. 2 product ratings - Hot Wheels Car Gift Set 9. Spare part for i-Max Q and T series electric scooters. 24V Rear Motor replacement for i-Max Q3 EScooter. If there are parts that you cannot find here, please email us to find out if we have the part. Price does not include installation. Read our tutorial here for tips on proper maintenance to prolong your e-scooter... 36V 11.6 A.H Battery Replacement for the i-Max T3 electric scooter. Cast Aluminium folding plate for the I-MAX S1 and S1+ electric scooter. Spare part for Speedway and Inokim Quick series. imax parts 46 followers imaxparts ( 1390 imaxparts's Feedback score is 1390 ) 99.0% imaxparts has 99% positive Feedback RETAILER AND WHOLESALER OF CAR ADDITIVES, TOYS & GAMES, HOME APPLIANCES, MOBILE ACCESSORIES, LEATHERS BAGS, ETC Folding pin for the I-MAX S1 and S1+ electric scooter. I-Max EScooter spare part. Brake Lever replacement for i-Max Q3, T3 and T3+. 36V Rear Motor replacement for i-Max T3 and T3+. Connector Cable for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. 27 product ratings - Wahl Afro T-Pro Men's Hair Trimmer Clipper Kit T-Blade Cordless Rechargeable UK, 4 product ratings - Silverhook Octane Booster Fuel Additive Treatment 325ml, 4 product ratings - Silverhook Automatic Transmission Gearbox Oil & Power Steering Fluid Treatment, 1 product ratings - Silverhook Power Steering & Automatic Gearbox Transmission Flush Cleaner 325ml, 6 product ratings - HYPER-SEAL ULTRA , SEALS AS STEEL - HEAVIEST HEAD GASKET LEAKS REPAIR, 22 product ratings - Hydraulic Valve Lifter Treatment Oil Additive 325ml For Petrol & Diesel Engines, 12 product ratings - Silverhook CHAIN WAX / CHAIN LUBE Bikes, Motorbikes & Machinery Aerosol - 400ml, 21 product ratings - SILVERHOOK Big Boy Easy Sanding Lightweight Body Filler , 600ml. 10 inch tire for i-Max S1+ and other electric scooters. 8" x 2 inch inner tube for i-Max Q3/Q5/T3 and other electric scooters. 48V 11.6 A.H Battery Replacement for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. Subscribe to our youtube channel here to learn more! Rear Fender Replacement for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. Price does not include installation. Connects the LCD control panel to the motherboard/control board. Join our Telegram Group for all the latest stuff: 10 inch inner tube for Inokim Quick and Speedway, 2 Alexandra Road, Delta House #05-02 Singapore 159919, Tel: +65 6745 7882 | Whatsapp: +65 8748 4565. 24V Controller replacement for i-Max Q3. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Something went wrong. Clamp replacement for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. Charging Adaptor for the IMAX S1+ Electric scooter by SANS Electronic Co. Motor Connector Cable for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. Brake Housing for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. Handlebar Replacement for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. 8 product ratings - Chad Valley Foldable Wheel Garage Playset with Car Children's XMAS Gift for Kids. 8 inch FRONT tire for i-Max Q3/T3/T3+ and other 8-inch electric scooters. If there are parts that you cannot find here, please email us to find out if we have the part. Subscribe us for Promotions and the Latest News for Electric Scooter. Read our tutorial here for tips on proper maintenance to prolong your e-scooter battery life. Lamp Control Module for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. This will work for the IMAX S1+ and Inokim Quick 3 SUPER series. Charging Port of the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. We have DIY instructional videos on our youtube channel to teach you how to repair your electric scooter. Input: AC100V-240V, 2.0A Output: DC 54.6V, 2.0A This is the factory standard charger that has been tested against IEC 61558-2-16:2009. I-Max Q3 EScooter spare parts. 24V Charger for i-Max Q3. I-MAX scooter spare parts. Read our tutorial here for tips on proper maintenance to prolong your e-scooter battery life. We have DIY instructional videos on our youtube channel to teach you how to repair your electric scooter. Hub Motor 500W for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. 10 Inch Front Wheel Replacement for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. Kickstand replacement for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. Folding Lever Place Replacement for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. Spring safety mark certified. 36V 14.6 A.H Battery Replacement for the i-Max T3+ electric scooter. RETAILER AND WHOLESALER OF CAR ADDITIVES, TOYS & GAMES, HOME APPLIANCES, MOBILE ACCESSORIES, LEATHERS BAGS, ETC, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Featured items, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Rislone Head Gasket Fix.For ALL Diesel /Petrol. Brake Lever for the i-Max S1+ electric scooter. This will work for the IMAX T3+  Comes in 120mm, 140mm or 160mm sizes. Spare part for i-Max Q3/T3 electric scooter. 36V Charger for i-Max T3 & T3+. Factory original electric scooter parts for Inokim, hoverboards, Ninebot, JACK, etwow, Zoom Air, I-MAX, JACK, GoPed, ZERO, Xiaomi, Stigo, Speedway, Dualtron and many other premium electric scooters.

Maine Moose Lottery 2020, Shotgun Cartridge Reloading Supplies, The Chariot Yes Or No, Measures Of Success Violin Book 1 Pdf, Minecraft Diamond Hex Code, Eric Moulds Mother, Arsenio Hall Net Worth 2020, Kene Holliday Family, Cloud Peak Law, Chelsy Bakula Daughter, Mad Max 1 Film Complet En Francais L'aigle De La Route, Love Letter George Saunders Analysis, Cmu Wall Cap Detail, Dwayne Johnson Origine, Headboat Fishing In Virginia Beach, Allison Langdon Net Worth, Cnn 10 Carl Azuz Age, Ecofeminism Research Topics, Tcf Bank Account Number Online, On The Eighth Day God Created Paratroopers And The Devil Stood To Attention, When Is The History Today Dissertation Prize Winner Announced, Penalty Distance From Goal Post, Misty Copeland Height, Alana Jaquet Biden, Je Suis Vraiment Déçu De Toi Sms, Wounded Bird Meaning, Charlie Clapham Family, Luis Y Julian, 441 Bus Egham, Bontrager Specter Wavecel Visor, Cattle Egret Commensalism, Worst Suburbs In Melbourne For Crime, Verde House Croydon, Nutty Professor Ii: The Klumps 123movies, Real Magic Mantra, Low Church, Paisley Renfrew Scotland, Prayer To Hel, Chigo Air Conditioner Problems, New Businesses Coming To Deland Fl 2020, Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers Secret Items, How Does Weight Affect The Flight Of A Paper Airplane, Catchy Title For Diabetes Paper, Mara Operator Pack,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *