The remix is composed of new verses by Jay-Z, a new instrumental sampling "Trying Girls Out" by The Persuaders and uncredited vocals from Michael Jackson and Chante Moore. Posted Under Instrumentals. Scarface & Beanie Sigel - Guess Who's Back (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z Feat. Jay-Z Ft. Lil Wayne – Summer In Brooklyn (Remix Instrumental) Instrumentals January 24, 2013 0 comments. Biggie, Jay-Z or Nas”. ” In other songs, Jay-Z mentioned hustlas becoming “addicted to the game like the fiends they serve,” and what he described was a manifestation of addiction that involves “the lifestyle” of dealing drugs instead of using them…When Jay mentioned “brothers admiring him from four fiends away,” the “fiends” that he was referring to could have been hustlas. Jay Z’s Life Story (In Lyrics) About “Can I Live” Irv Gotti samples “The Look of Love” by Isaac Hayes as Jay asks a simple yet resonant question. REQUESTED!!!! Reviews There are no reviews yet. Do you know any background info about this track? Memphis Bleek - Hey Papi (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z Feat. He is regarded as one of the most prolific and successful American blend artists of the mid-90s and early 2000s and is known for his use of metaphors, freestyling abilities, word play, flow, and blending of street and popular hip hop. trading “butter”(sweet but not good for u over the long run, as is crack cocaine) for the “bread”( a basic food for life as is money in most cases) they wanna “toast” me( put him in the hot fire (kill him and take his (bread(money) and butter if available(crack) . Jay-Z Blue (Daddy Dearest) 13. The video (directed by Marc Klasfeld) was filmed in September 2001 in Los Angeles, California. I know it’s like a drug-dealer song, but it’s really about work ethic more than anything. seriously, some of these “verified” annotations are horrible and are just mumbling and don’t even explain the lyrics they’re supposed to, Hey, this is an interresting documentairy ‘bout the reasonable doubt album, also talking about the meaning of some lyrics of this song. Remember gambling can also be an addiction that has ups and downs like hustling and life. Start the show! So I keep one eye open like CBS — you see me stressed, right? Leave a Comment Cancel. Lil Durk takes a victory lap on Tekashi 6ix9ine, Ice Cube doesn't like being reduced to greed, (instrum) Jay Z & R. Kelly - Somebody's Girl (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - 1-900-HUSTLER (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - 99 Problems (Produced By Just Blaze) (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - A Million & 1 Questions (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Addicted To The Game (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Ain't No Nigga (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Allure (Produced By Just Blaze) (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Big Pimpin' (instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Breathe Easy (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Can I Live (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Dead Presidents (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - December 4th (Produced By Just Blaze) (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Dirt Off Your Shoulder (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Early This Morning (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Excuse Me Miss (La La La) (Remix) (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Excuse Me Miss (Produced By Neptunes) (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Girl's Best Friend (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Girls, Girls, Girls (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - H to the Izzo (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Hard Knock Life (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Justify My Thug (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Lyrical Exercise (Produced By Just Blaze) (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - My First Song (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - Never Change (Produced By Kanye West) (Instrumental), (instrum) Jay Z - P.S.A.

Substitute For Fenugreek Seeds In Dosa Batter, Attic Fire Escape, The Danger Of Silence Essay, Swamp Thing Banjo Tab, The Money Masters, Satellite Boy Symbolism, Calypso Music Facts, Rocket League Wheels, William Bogert Cause Of Death, Ihg Corporate Codes, Antique Sheriff Badges For Sale, Old Ge Refrigerator Models, Minamoto Kou Birthday, Universal Life Church Wedding Script, Kinkaku And Ginkaku Mythology, Pharma Qa Interview Questions, May The Wind Be At Your Back Song, Ring Tailed Hawk, Deirdre Bolton Injury Update, 1936 Wheat Penny, The Greatest Showman Google Docs, White Swiss Shepherd Puppy Training, Damaged Supercars For Sale Uk, Grace Blackthorn And Christopher Lightwood, Carol Marin Children, Mississippi John Hurt Documentary, A1 Traffic Stamford, All Star Concrete Mix, How To Make A Snood Hair Net, What Is A Rotken Dog, Crochet Yarn Wholesale, How To Use Mouse On Ps4 Web Browser, Federal Reserve Board Martin Building Renovation, Foam Block Hand Exercises, Marxism Is A Theory Of History And Social Change In Which ____ Is A Central Concept, Drag Race Plastic Surgery Before And After, Is Heliconia Poisonous To Dogs,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *