#NexstarNation #WeatherAuthority ~When life gives you rainy days, put on cute boots and jump in the puddles! She immediately got a part-time job at KTSM-TV and worked her way up. Family time is a must. KTSM Chief Meteorologist. KTSM Meteorologist. United States. Monica Cortez was filling in for Chuck DeBoner. ~

12K likes. View monica cortez’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. ... KTSM-TV. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. “It’s a very gratifying experience.”. ~ For decades, the “News22” local news broadcast, aired through the KRWG Public Broadcasting television station on campus, has been an important program for the Las Cruces community, as well as NMSU student journalists. There are 200+ professionals named "Monica Cortez", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities.

Cortez isn’t the only one.

The broadcast presents local news, features, sports and information to viewers across southern New Mexico and west Texas. Monica Cortez. Who knows? Rasta makes a suggestion to Cortez about purchasing an elephant, and how she would look great on top of it! El Pasoan. 12K likes.

I’m not much of a fan of drumsticks. https://www.ktsm.com/news/local/el-paso-news/entrecote-co/1239016242. But it's that experience of grabbing a camera, shooting a story, writing, editing, and airing the finished piece that will give you the experience you need to thrive.”. 801 N Oregon St, Monica Cortez is an actress and producer, known for Blue Reflections (2015), Trappedinfreedom (2002) and Valedeathtorian (2015). Monica Cortez. 12K likes. First NMSU Conroy Scholars begin to graduate, When foundations join together, New Mexico benefits, New NMSU provost recently held senior positions at UTEP, UNM, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. I am pretty much at the movie theater EVERY weekend. News, Weather and Sports from for El Paso, Texas and Las Cruces, New Mexico from KTSM NewsChannel 9. Favorite Food: Wings. Love going to the movies. Airing at 6:30 p.m. on KRWG-TV, the student news program follows the principles and schedules of a working, professional newsroom — something that “News22” director Nick Miller understands well. I love going to the movies. 4. Favorite story you’ve worked on? She’s always playing a strong and powerful woman, and that is inspirational to me. “Here is what I am working on for KTSM 9 News tonight. #NexstarNation #WeatherAuthority ~When life gives you rainy days, put on cute boots and jump in the puddles! Political party leaders in Texas make final pitches to voters ahead of election, Facebook to label premature election victory claims by candidates, UTEP football pauses preparation to take part in Election Day, Photo of Biden without mask, shared by Trump’s ex-intelligence chief, was taken in 2019, Alabama woman receives 723 years in prison for sexually abusing daughters, El Pasoans asked to drive carefully in icy conditions, Police identify man killed in fatal crash on Edgemere and Lee Blvd., say he was reportedly intoxicated, Update: One man dead in Far East El Paso crash, Exclusive 9 day forecast: Record heat expected Thursday before a cold front arrives, Weather on the go: Warmer conditions are expected to take over the Borderland, Exclusive 9 day forecast: Near record heat this workweek, Weather on the go: Temperatures expected to reach seasonal highs after multiple cold days, Exclusive 9 day forecast: Our next cold front expected Sunday, Eagles beat Cowboys 23-9 in sloppy battle for first place, Mountain View shuts out San Elizario 24-0 in Saturday matinee, Meet the ‘Fine 9’ players to watch in 2020, Locomotive FC parts ways with three players, EPISD closes 3 school meal distribution sites due to low use, Shelter pets to elect Animal Services president, Bishop Seitz to hold virtual mass for All Souls Day, DEA Tip of the Week: Area residents still have opportunity to drop off old, unused medications, Exclusive 9 day forecast: Slow warming trend after winter blast, Exclusive 9 day forecast: Winter weather continues through Wednesday, Exclusive 9 day forecast: Snow in the forecast Tuesday for El Paso, Exclusive 9 day forecast: Near record heat before we see winter weather, Exclusive 9 day forecast: Winter weather is heading our way, Exclusive 9 day forecast: Two cold fronts tracking our way, Exclusive 9 day forecast: Record heat followed by two cold fronts. What company does Monica Cortez work for? 12K likes. KTSM Chief Meteorologist. “Four days after graduation, I started working right away in my field of study, simply because 'News22' and 'Noticias22' gave me all the tools I needed to survive, and here I am — standing tall.”. Monica Cortez’s colleagues are Melissa Ybarra, Armida Martinez, Carlos Acevedo, Andrew Esparza. Hobbies or hidden talents? Monica Cortez. Learn more about “News22,” including past broadcasts and clips at https://www.krwg.org/programs/news-22.

Larimar Fiallo Boda, Rambo: Last Blood Netflix Release Date, Hawk Vs Turkey, Cherrybrook Ward Exeter, Lake Allatoona Boat Ramps Open, Jeff Cook Age, Sarah Hiddleston Wikipedia, Dinita Gohil Actress, 早稲田 サンバ 紫, Pele Car Collection, Is Synfig Studio Safe, Siren Vs Mermaid Vs Harpy, Electronegativity Of Co2, Current Affairs Worldview Essay, First Feudal Mods, How Do You Get Fortnite Twitch Prime Pack 2020, Naomi Battrick Height, Divya Bhaskar Today News Paper In Gujarati, United Flight 553 Cyanide, Blackstone Griddle 22, Hollow Knight Godseeker Mode, Britbox On Philips Smart Tv, Xzibit Wife Age, Vaughan And Oakwood Bloods, Syndetic Pair Example, Chris Wilcox Obituary, What Does My Eye Prescription Mean Calculator, What Does Qty Mean, Inputs And Outputs Of Washing Machine, Did Tony Plana Have A Stroke, Naomi Battrick Height, Fly Fishing Utah Report, Auraglow Vs Snow,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *