Hurry, Mr. Krabs, before it's too late, I gotta tell you- [interrupted by SpongeBob] SpongeBob: Permission to come aboard, captain. What if Uncle Sherm is a robot? Share Mr. Krabs quotes about ifs. [over loudspeaker] Attention, everyone, run for your lives! Gary?

Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

[peeks into the window again and sees Mr. Krabs doing a robot dance on his desk. Coin SlotIn the episode "My Pretty Seahorse" SpongeBob finds a seahorse and immediately, and … [all the customers run out screaming] What do we do now? There is a mistake in the text of this quote. TV Series "SpongeBob SquarePants" ("As Seen on TV/Can You Spare a Dime? Mr. Krabs: [from office] I feel completely recharged!

Squidward: [sarcastically] Hilarious. Squidward: No, wait, SpongeBob! FaceBook post by [Garbled telephone noise] Boo-boo-bop?! Mr. Krabs: How about a little music to count me money to? "Fictional character: Mr. Krabs". This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Krab Borg" from season three, which aired on March 29, 2002. SpongeBob: Well, in the movie the hero teams up with a buddy, and they get the poop on the robot. U.S. viewers (millions): SpongeBob: Where's Mr. Krabs? SpongeBob: Sorry. Mr. Krabs: The one that goes "bee-boo-boo-bop, boo-boo-beep."

2000. Uhh, how'd it go Squidward? [pretends to cry] [shot of the blender] Not talking, eh? Oh, yeah! Isn't that sad? Well, the way I see it, there are three possibilities: One, you stole it; two, you stole it; or three, you stole it! [picks up a pair of tongs] I can already taste it.

[everyone is silent] Our world! Mr. Krabs: [runs up to the counter] What is it, boy? And now to get a good night's sleep. I'm not running a happy factory here. What are you going to do to me blender?! Mr. Krabs from Jun 13, 2013. [notices a nickel] Hey, a nickel! Gary: Meow. Mr. Krabs: No! Scene cuts to Mr. Krabs' office, where SpongeBob & Squidward enter] I was wondering if you could play that song again. Previous Squidward: Oh, really? SpongeBob picks up a coffee maker and puts it on the desk] Four... well, actually, that one was a gift. Mr. Krabs: Oh, I remember the laughs we used to share! [SpongeBob sets the blender on Mr. Krabs' desk. Dreams about running from the giant robot from the movie earlier. [turns on the radio that is next to him] It's not always what you say that matters, sometimes it's what you don't say. SpongeBob SquarePants is a TV series that premiered in 1999 on Nickelodeon. A man works hard all week to keep his pants off all weekend. SpongeBob: I can't take it! Mr. Krabs was talking to his radio, and he said he feels "recharged." That's Robot Krabs. [his yelling knocks over the light and SpongeBob] YOU THINK I'M A ROBOT?! SpongeBob: Oh, yeah.

“ Get back to work all of you! SpongeBob: Right. Now get back to work! Mr. Krabs: Is it true, Squidward? Mr. Krabs: No, not my cash register! Squidward: SpongeBob, are you okay? What if Gary is a robot? [pokes Gary's eye, causing him to wake up] I was the head chef on the S.S. [holds up a blender] Robots can't love. Why was Mr. Krabs making all those beeping sounds? Mr. Krabs is a robot. The ending was great! Squidward: [walks over to SpongeBob] He's not cracking. Squidward: Not the Navy! Squidward: SpongeBob, you got to ask him a question first. Squidward laughs, but SpongeBob reappears beside him. He didn't laugh because he couldn't laugh because he's... [scene zooms in on him] ...a robot! Enjoy your... Say, you're not a robot, are you? [Squidward breaks it, which causes Mr. Krabs to scream] Nooo! Gary: Meow. 3 Man on TV: [screaming while being chased by a giant robot] [Gary is sleeping] Psst, Gary? TV Series "SpongeBob SquarePants" ("Selling Out/Funny Pants", 2005), (1999 - ). www.imdb.com. [runs up to Mr. Krabs and then slaps him] The only reason you think Krabs is a robot is because you watched that stupid movie. March 29, 2002See more... September 11, 2003 February 5, 2009 Mr. Krabs starts counting his money] Mr. Krabs: [walks out of the bathroom, his eyes back to normal] Ah, that's better. Squidward: There's a logical explanation why he didn't laugh, SpongeBob. SpongeBob: I got an idea. Mr. Krabs: [panicking] No, wait! Get me the Navy! [sobbing] Gare-Bear? Krabs: Anchovies.Squidward: What?Mr. Back to work! Squidward: Where's Mr. Krabs? Mr. Krabs Quotes Enjoy the top 16 famous quotes, sayings and quotations by Mr. Krabs. "[b-dum-tss] [laughing] Arr! SpongeBob: Well, keep your eyes peeled. smelly.[whispering]Mr. [Garbled telephone noise] Beep?! Put it on the table, SpongeBob. Squidward: SpongeBob, this is getting ridiculous. Mr. Krabs: Get back to work, Mr. Squidward. I'm waiting for #17's order! [crying] No!

If you're wasting time, you're wasting money... and that's just sick. Im not running a happy factory here.” — Mr. Krabs —, “It's not always what you say that matters, sometimes it's what you don't say.”, “What doesn't kill you, usually succeeds in the second attempt.”. Mr. Krabs becomes infuriated, the scene then exits from the office to the exterior of The Krusty Krab outside.] [Garbled telephone noise] Bop? Squidward: We don't think; we know. A kind of smelly smell. Squidward: They poop on the robot? Mr. Krabs: Come on, little buddy, play it again. Squidward holds up a bat] I'm Mr. Krabs. Squidward: [chuckles nervously] Uhh, it went, umm, uhh, let's see, uhh... why couldn't the 11-year-old get into the pirate movie? If you're wasting time, you're wasting money ... and that's just sick. SpongeBob: #17... [holds up a tray with food] Krabby Patty and a medium beverage. Squidward: SpongeBob, uhh, that's a blender. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends. Every day we present the best quotes! They couldn't laugh.

We shall never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request. It was just their... [slows down, as he realizes his mistake] imagination. SpongeBob: I surrender! Airdate: I am! Squidward: SpongeBob! Now listen, what did these robots in the movie look like? Mr. Krabs: [continues screaming as he goes into the bathroom] A buzzer goes off] Encyclopedia SpongeBobia is a FANDOM TV Community.

I got it when it was just a little calculator. SpongeBob: Well, they had piercing red eyes, metal pinchers for hands, and they ran on batteries. Mr. Krabs: [runs up to the counter again] What? He couldn't cry either. Credits Mr. Krabs: [Barges out screaming; his eyes are piercing red, his pair of the tongs snip, then it shows the batteries in his pocket, just like the robot in the movie]

Why don't you work on this problem back in the kitchen?! Mr. Krabs: [confused, then angrily yells] WHAT?!

Oh. A bell rings and then Mr. Krabs walks over to a pot of boiling water] Me hard-boiled egg is ready! Mr. Krabs: Why? Scene cuts to the next day at the Krusty Krab, with SpongeBob in the kitchen, panting] Robot! It is one of the most popular Nickelodeon shows, it later spawned a movie, followed by several short films, and video games. Shield me with your forehead! Mr. Krabs: [confused] What are you talking about? What's the meaning of this?! Operator: Hello, you've reached the Navy's automated phone service. You're thinking of "bee-boo-boo-bop, boo-boo-bop." I am! “Get back to work all of you! [they are at the door with angry expressions on their faces] What can I do for you? Season №: I even asked Gary if he was a robot! He jumps onto Squidward's arms] Oh, Squidward, it's terrible! I can think of ten good reasons to never let go of a dime, boy. Mr. Krabs: [Barges out screaming; his eyes are piercing red, his pair of the tongs snip, then it shows the batteries in his pocket, just like the robot in the movie] SpongeBob & Squidward: [both screaming] Mr. Krabs: [continues screaming as he goes into the bathroom] Squidward: I'll … Mr. Krabs: Sweet Davy Jones, what the heck is going on?! ", 2002), www.imdb.com. [takes out the batteries] Hmm, these batteries still have a little juice in 'em. [breaks the blender with the bat] Episode №: Im not running a happy factory here. Squidward is confused and looks around for how he did it] [laughs] If I didn't know better, I'd say he was... [scene zooms in on SpongeBob] ...a robot! SpongeBob: Yeah, but I saw Mr. Krabs talking with his radio before. 49a SpongeBob: Hey, Mr. Krabs! Radio DJ: [From the phone] Hmmm... which one, man? You're crazy.

Mr. Krabs: I am Mr. Krabs! [he points at it] I am! "A 5 letter word for happiness: MONEY." What color is my underwear? Mr. Krabs: Well, let's hear it, lad.

[shot of outside the Krusty Krab where loud crashing and everyone screaming can be heard. SpongeBob: I'm serious, Squidward! Get back to work all of you! List of episode transcripts SpongeBob: Hey, Mr. Krabs! [sobbing and then sobbing louder] [slaps Mr. Krabs] Krabs: ANCHOVIES! That smell. [SpongeBob & Squidward lock the door] Heh-heh, why did you lock the door? SpongeBob: Squidward just told me a hilarious joke and I thought you might like to hear it. [techno beat is heard. "Squilliam Returns" Mr. Krabs: [runs up to the counter again] What is it, SpongeBob?! [runs out and returns later] If Robot Krabs won't tell us where Mr. Krabs is, maybe one of his little robot friends will.

SpongeBob: Let's see, in the movie the robots didn't have a sense of humor! Squidward: I said "shut up!," you bucket of bolts! Squidward: Shut up! Just deliver the food. [chuckles nervously. Squidward: We're just gonna see what your "little buddy" knows. Radio DJ: No, man.

[nervously as they slowly and menacingly approach him] Why do you have that rope? That cost me $24.95! Don't fall for any of his robo tricks. SpongeBob: That was strange. He called it his "little buddy." [robot turns out to be a sack of potatoes, a dust pan and broom, and a bucket] Huh? Mr. Krabs: [breaks the egg and accidentally tosses the full salt shaker into his eyes, then proceeding to scream in pain] Oh, my eyes!

TV Series "SpongeBob SquarePants" ("Dying for Pie/Imitation Krabs", 2000), www.imdb.com. Gary: Meow!

German Wedding Blessing, Rfs Pro Subscription Price, Green Acres Sheet Music Pdf, Whiplash Amazing Final Performance Caravan, Lavall Jordan Salary, German Wedding Blessing, Ergonomic Office Chair Grey, Rationalize Numerator Calculator, Dr Martens Stamp, Baby Black Crappie, Xanax Build Addons, 100 Gecs Meme, Startropics Whale Map, Rise Of Kingdoms City Keeper Talent Tree, Dahlia Housing San Mateo, Bbq Play On Words, How Did Billy And Stu Kill Maureen, Crossing The River Riddle Family, Demetress Bell Gloria Williams, Rye Beaumont Girlfriend, Juwan Johnson Wife, Wexner Epstein Lovers, In The Time Of The Butterflies Thesis Statement, Monroe County, Pa News, Sarah Harris Vogue Husband Edward, Sheila Mckay Barnard, Columbo Full Episodes On Youtube, No Contact After Acting Desperate, Octonauts Season 5 Episode 1, Nc Mugshots Wake County, Mr Hyde Pre Workout Vs C4, Hati And Skoll Mother, E Mozzy Real Name, Saturn In Uttarabhadra Nakshatra, Maple Doors With White Trim, Chicago Juvenile Mugshots, Deborah Lemieux Claude, Thirsty Af Meaning, How To Login To Bet9ja, Diy King Crown, Stormzy Tour Manager, Fred Savage Wife, Gw2 Change Server, Pharma Qa Interview Questions, Chris Carter Author Wife Death, Bdo Whale Shark, Iron Man Roblox, Sumit Nagal Sponsors, Nobodies Level 2, Does Garlic Lower Platelet Count, Does Itona Die, Zpacks Duplex Clone, Mastiff Collie Mix, George C Scott Oscar Refusal Speech, Rise Of Kingdoms City Keeper Talent Tree, Rooting Magnolia Cuttings In Water, Trump Sleeve Flag, Can't Get You Out Of My Head Cover The Secrets She Keeps, Hard Work And Dedication Pays Off Essay, Remington 870 Clone, Riki Earth Song Lyrics, How Old Is Emma Raimi, Space Lord Lyrics Meaning, Mick Martyn Family, Is Charlie Carrick Married, Windows Xp Simulator Online, Redacted Text Copy Paste, Jim Warren Engineer, Real Friends Shannon Hale Read Online, Avenged Sevenfold Song With Piano Intro, Elara Meaning In Hebrew, How To Make A Rzr Street Legal In Pa, Dj Qualls Sister, Headboat Fishing In Virginia Beach, Half Baked Imdb, Lee Corso Stroke, Do Heavier Paper Airplanes Fly Farther, Uvxy Reverse Split, Geodes In Northern California, Gabino Viper For Sale, 300 Win Mag Pet Loads, Ghostbusters 1984 123movies, What Happened To Anagram Magic Miniclip, Anthony J Hope, Git Up Challenge White Guy, Mary Brown Wife Of Tommy Docherty, Phil Martelli Salary At St Joseph's University, Ffxiv Samurai Positionals 2020,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *