These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. His promises are there for us to claim, they are there for us to rely and trust in. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. 17When I therefore was thus minded, did I use lightness? A primary particle; properly, assigning a reason. All of God’s promises are sure because “God cannot lie.” Hebrews 6:18 declares that God has given both his promise and his oath. A promise. A primary pronoun of the first person I. Choose life and live abundantly!

That is why it is through him that we utter our Amen to God for his glory.

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Personal / Relative Pronoun - Nominative Feminine Plural. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; 2 Corinthians 4:6,15 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ…. This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Yours, O Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. Maybe you’ve been on the receiving end of far too many broken promises. Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Genitive 1st Person Plural. I do not give to you as the world gives.

For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

To, towards, with.

A primary preposition denoting the channel of an act; through. (WEB) Change ), You are commenting using your Google account.

Charles Spurgeon in his Morning and Evening Devotions gives us this thought ", As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. He honors his word above his name. Some were conditional and some were unconditional. Paul doesn’t just say that all God’s promises are YES, he says they are YES and AMEN…, What you may not know is that the rabbis, the ancient teachers of the Word of God, of the promises of God, they understood the consonants in AMEN to be an acronym for the declaration, “God, Faithful King.”.

In your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all.

Apart from Jesus, those promises fall short, come up empty, they run out. google_ad_width = 160; Every storm system will spin off tornados in every direction wreaking havoc in a million different ways.

Not all the promises God gave will be fulfilled here on earth.

That God is for you, with you, and His Holy Spirit is living inside of you. God’s promises are and will still, always be, yes and amen!

He calls it the prophetic word made sure (2 Peter 1:19). trustworthy; adverbially, surely. Enter your Email address to receive new posts in your inbox: I serve as the Preaching Minister at Riverside Church of Christ in Coppell, TX. Seconds later, the tornado hit their house.

By which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire. If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, your promise today in every situation or circumstance is “Yea and Amen” in Christ Jesus. Now, the cross stands as a reminder of God’s great love for every one of us revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. From the base of dokeo; glory, in a wide application. That promise is a YES because of Jesus. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. He promises us the presence of His Holy Spirit, the Comforter, He promises to give us a way of escape when the burdens of life seems too hard to bare, He promises to keep him in perfect peace who’s mind is stayed on Him. And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. All his promises are YES and AMEN in Jesus: Jesus Christ is God's YES and AMEN at the end of your prayer. Therefore, we who seek God for shelter can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us.

King James Bible For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

How many promises are found in your scripture? My wife Alisha & I have three amazing children, Will, Ella Grace & Emma Love. Are you building your life on another foundation? For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, Which spreads out its roots by the river, And will not fear when heat comes; But its leaf will be green, And will not be anxious in the year of drought, Nor will cease from yielding fruit.”. You cannot separate God from his word or his promises. “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the LORD of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.

But now that we’re home from that trip what I value most aren’t the souvenirs we purchased, but the rocks we picked up along the way. And we need stones of remembrance to remind us that when we’re facing the giants of addiction, financial difficulty, a failing marriage, problems with our kids, difficulties at work, or a pandemic… that our God is bigger than any giant that may come our way and He is a deliverer. View all posts by thelivingwordministries. They are sure and positive. The verse says the promises find their Yes in him. God promises that He will never leave us nor forsake us, but that He will be with us always, even unto the end.

As you would expect, at every place of significance, there was a gift shop where you could buy a souvenir to remember that place.

Colossians 1:5 tells us, “For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, of which you heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;”. And I want to show you how I know that is true. So every time you said the word AMEN, you were not only agreeing with what had been said, you were not only adding your YES, you were DECLARING that GOD is the FAITHFUL KING! google_ad_slot = "7150920319";

For every question, every doubt, every uncertainty you have, God has an answer.
fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (must be used with a written permission) He honors his word above his name. Let this be your attitude to the Word, and that is when the change begins. “Yes!” Will He heal you? We need truths that have stood the test of time. If so, I know that each and every day you are preparing for His return through the Spoken Word of God. The cross is God’s ultimate reminder that every promise of God is a YES because of Jesus. When we came to the Mount of Olives and prayed in the Garden, we bent down and picked up a rock to remember this place where Jesus had once prayed so intensely, “Not my will, but yours be done.”. /* ormyprayernotes */ Jesus is the Amen! He gives us beauty for ashes, the oil of JOY for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness [depression].

We can’t continue to allow the hate, the violence, or even the micro aggressions continue. We have this Hope.

The Lord’s will is our peace. God’s promises are “Yes” and our response is “Amen.”. Toward.

And we have those eternal truths.

To hear this message click to watch or to listen. AMEN is our YES to God for his YES to us in Jesus Christ.

The most important thing?

Andrew and Amber Phillips were at their home in Mississippi on Easter Sunday with their 2 kids. For all the promises of God in Him are “yea”; and in Him “amen” unto the glory of God by us. 2 Corinthians 1:20 New King James Version (NKJV) 20 For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. Psalm 102:16 When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory. If instead of turning to the latest video gone viral, if we turned to the promises of God. John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. (Prov 19:21). Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. And therfor and bi hym we seien amen to God, to oure glorie.- Wycliffe Biblefor as many as [are] promises of God, in him [are] the Yes, and in him the Amen, for glory to God through us;- Youngs Literal Bible. When God promised Abraham that through his family the nations would be blessed. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him.

The Bible is God’s Word, filled with promises for you and I. He, she, it, they, them, same. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. The Lord’s will is our healing. Here’s the reason I ask that question… When the storms of life come, whatever they may be, your foundation is revealed. Copyright Reserved, 2012.

For all the promises of God in him are yes, and in him Amen, to the glory of God by us.

Christian Standard Bible For every one of God's promises is "Yes" in him. 2Co 1:20 For all the promises of God in him [are] yea. They are yea with respect to God promising; amen, with respect to men believing; yea, with respect to the apostles; amen, with respect to their hearers.

Therefore also through him is the "Amen," to the glory of God through us.- World English BibleFor whi hou many euer ben biheestis of God, in thilke is, `that is, ben fillid. God set up a Stone of Remembrance for you. Whether or not I'm comfortable today, I believe God is faithful to all His promises. This means that it’s in Christ and through Him that we lay hold of the promises of God and see their manifestations in our lives. Thousands. where is the scribe?

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. For.

When God promised David that through his family tree would come a King who would reign forever.

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *