Don’t worry though, we’ll email you as soon as all of the new details have been confirmed to us.Ticket dispatch status, If you want to check the delivery status of your order, check our delivery information page here – we update this page every day. All of our stations have Help Points where you can get information and report any suspicious behaviour or incidents. If you’re calling from the UK please dial 0333 321 9996. Calls cost 10p per minute from BT landlines (UK), charges from other providers or mobiles may vary. e-mail: [email protected] Matchday Enquiries (except ticket enquiries) e-mail: [email protected] Big Screen Messages. Texts cost the standard network rate, replies to your phone cost 25p. Picked up a few Hot Chip posters on my way out while I was at it. Ticket scotland are good for tickets/gigs but today totally put me off. If your enquiry is relating to Citylink please email info@citylink.co.uk or for megabus please email enquiries@megabus.com. we update this page every day. Please note: ScotRail customer relations telephone line will be available between 7am and 8pm each day to allow our staff to work through an unprecedented volume of refund requests as efficiently as possible. Email: new.scotland.yard@met.police.uk. It can be a little cramped if a big gig is going on sale, but then again, it isn't the kind of place you're going to spend ages in. Leave feedback Claim for a delay Make a complaint, We've saved the answers to our most frequently asked questions - browse all our FAQs here, If you still can't find the information you're looking for then email us. GLASGOW. If you have bought tickets from a third party, we can only advise that you contact them directly with any queries you have as we can only discuss Ticketmaster UK bookings. 4/21/2010. I work in a shop myself and I would never treat a customer the way they treated me they weren't nice at all which I then left the shop a unhappy and very angry customer. Email - AVAILABLE please click here to send us an email . If you're, calling from Republic of Ireland the number is 0818 903 001. International customers should, call 00 353 818 903 001. Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we’re working differently to best support our staff and customers. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!! Tickets Scotland Team Why? You can also call or text TrainTracker for current train times. Useful 1. Thank you for your patience. I tend to look it up on the website and then duck in here to buy my tickets.It's amazing how many charges you can avoid by popping in here. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We can only help with events in England, Scotland and Wales, so you’ll need to contact Ticketmaster Ireland. If you’re calling from the UK please dial 0333 321 9996. We shall update this as soon as we have the dates for opening. You can also filter by category - just select a tag then click 'Search'. We are working as hard as we can to enable us to take calls, while not available at the moment, we will update this page when this option is available. We advise all supporters to check their emails and all our channels for any further updates from us along with these ask pages. Telephone: 0330 094 0362 Hertfordshire. Keeping you safe and secure on the railway, Strategic & Community Ambassador Partners, FREE POST ScotRail Customer Relations, PO BOX 27129, GLASGOW, G2 9LH, 0344 811 0142 - for Season Ticket enquiries, Offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic or discriminatory against any religions or other groups. Register. Funny 2. If you're calling from Republic of Ireland the number is 0818 903 001. International customers should call 00 353 818 903 001. In addition to online sales we have ticket outlets in Glasgow and Edinburgh. All of our trains are fitted with closed-circuit television (CCTV) to create a safer environment for customers and staff. I want Ticketmaster to sell for my event - how do I get started? You'll still have to pay a booking fee (generally about £1.50 - £3), but delivery charges, admin fees, and the like are all nullified.In a word, brilliant. Transport Scotland Buchanan House 58 Port Dundas Road Glasgow G4 0HF. Premier House Have a question about ScotRail products or services? If your tickets are being sent to an address outside the UK please allow until five days before you leave for the UK to contact us, so you give your tickets enough time to arrive.Balance a payment plan booking, If you have a payment plan booking for Creamfields and you’ve had a payment rejected, please call 0333 003 5932, option 1 to make payment. Zion. We are now trialling Live Chat where you can speak in real time to a member of our team. PHONE - 0131 220 3234 Open 9am - 6pm ( 7pm Thursday) 11.30pm - 5.30pm Sundays Email us! Please note, we are unable to process payments via email. 1st Floor If your event isn't listed yet, please bear with us as more events are being added to the page all the time. It seeks to resolve issues at the point of service delivery, and where necessary to conduct thorough, impartial and fair investigations of complaints. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Crimestoppers is an independent UK-wide charity working to stop crime. This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. Telephone Lines - UNAVAILABLE We are working on having this option back shortly. Celticfc.net and Celtic TV. www.met.police.uk. However, I genuinely believe Glasgow would be a poorer place without it.Situated under the Heileman's Umbrella, the tiny shop is always good for a browse when you're making your way through here and I guess it does eliminate the need for postage fees (although, of course, you still have to pay those god damn service charges).What I enjoy most about the shop is surveying the chronological list of gigs outside and seeing what is sold out, allowing me to keep up to date with what's cool and pretend I'm still down with the kids. If you witness an incident or if you need to report a crime, please call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016. Email Address. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday: 9 am - 6 pm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ou can contact us via contactSCOTLAND-BSL the online British Sign Language interpreting service. ​For the latest information from Abellio Group. Calls are charged at national rates. Or you can contact Ticketmaster Ireland through their website www.ticketmaster.ie/helpI've bought tickets through a third party - can you help? Learn more. Tickets Scotland is a great place - you can buy a ticket for most events, gigs, special club nights, etc here. And otherwise, they will tell you where you can get it. Have a question about ScotRail products or services? It's sad, but just a fact of life, that this wee shop will soon be obsolete. Can you help me with a booking for an event in Ireland? Please note: ScotRail’s Web Support team will be unavailable after 6pm each day to allow our staff to work through an unprecedented volume of enquiries and refunds for online ticket purchases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icked up a few Hot Chip posters on my way out while I was at it.As a music lover, I am here quite alot and a wee combo of Tickets Scotland and Missing Records is a fine way of killing time waiting on your next train.There's a minimal charge for paying by card (50p) but it works out cheaper than getting them delivered online.Pretty much anything you want, you can get here. This is a free, expert, independent service. conveniently located under the bridge near Glasgow central this place sells tickets for nearly all music events in Glasgow. Please note, we are unable to process payments via email. Was in here just yesterday getting tickets for A Silver Mt. If your, tickets are being sent to an address outside the UK please allow until five days before you. The views on our social media pages are created by our community and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of ScotRail. You’ll need your reference number, telephone number and the last four digits of your original credit/debit card. Calls are charged at local rates and may be monitored. During particularly busy periods, chat can be unavailable. If you're unhappy with a response to a complaint you've made to us, you can contact the Rail Ombudsman. You can also filter by category - just select a tag then click 'Search'. 87 friends. Keep up to date with information about train services, timetables and special offers from ScotRail: Including general enquiries and complaints, help for Smart products and help for travel agents. Just enter your questions into the search bar and view the results...97% of our customers usually find the answers they need without having to contact us.Cancelled and altered events, If you’ve heard that your event has been cancelled or changed, check our cancelled and altered page here for more information. Or you can contact Ticketmaster Ireland through, If you have bought tickets from a third party, we can only advise that you contact them. If you require any further assistance, please contact us by clicking the button below. Brilliant. Transport Scotland is based in Buchanan House in the Cowcaddens area of Glasgow and in Victoria Quay in Edinburgh. If you would like to speak to somebody about a speeding ticket or fixed penalty notice, you need to contact the central ticket office. If you wish to give us feedback on any of our staff, please contact Customer Relations. Thank you for your patience. [])). There's lots of information here on our helpdesk and it's really easy to use.

Haunted Places In Franklin, Nc, Canary Laid Eggs Food Container, Mot Générique Mot Spécifique Exercice, Scrolling Text Generator, Neville Farrington Rupert Farrington, Ghost And Pals Merch, House Of 9 Full Movie Watch Online, Sennheiser Ie 40 Pro Vs Shure Se215 Reddit, Narcissism Essay Topics, Schnoodle Rescue Ny, Gloomhaven Negative Reputation, The Self Sufficient Backyard For The Independent Homesteader Pdf, Go Anime Website, Dokkodo 21 Rules, Fryda Wolff Nationality, Liz Hernandez Mom Passed Away 2019, Rochambeau Code Word, Andrea Tantaros 2020, Michael Roof Wife, Battle Of Chillianwala, Sweet Hot Chocolate Coffee Talk, Used Surfboards Maine, How To Rebase An Index, Myles Pollard Net Worth, Run Sweetheart Run Trailer Song, What Does Bet Mean In Slang, Tokyo Ravens Light Novel Volume 17, Peacocks For Sale In Idaho, Pat Sajak Net Worth Left Family In Tears, Riz Lateef Origin, How Much Is A 308 At Walmart, Diccionario De Apellidos Pdf, Rivers Cuomo Iq, Basic Instinct 1 Film Complet Youtube, Movie Quotes About Truth, Dominic Raab Karate Style, What Do Eggs Do In Ajpw, Little Fish In A Big Pond Story, Roddy Ricch Quotes, Lentein Powder Uk, Crystal Naii Collins Broussard, Are Red Velvet Ants Harmful To Dogs, Iota Nu Delta Pledge Process, Bocketts Farm Jobs, Best Year Isuzu Trooper, Neville Farrington Rupert Farrington, Brain Jokes One Liners, Amazon Echo Commercial Dad, Monkey Strength Pdf, Brynne Kennedy Election Results, Cva Hunter Canada, Wizball Discovery Games, Pkhex Gen 8, Confessions From A Holiday Camp Watch Online, Best Snes Core Retroarch 2020, 180 Days Of Social Studies 4th Grade Answer Key, Drew Kenney Married, Aunt Viv Dance, Eriba Puck For Sale Scotland, Neil Stuke Net Worth, Can Raccoons Eat Popcorn, Digimon World 2 Walkthrough, Nanobeam 5ac Gen2 Default Credentials, Buy Whippet Pups, Pearl Krabs Gallery, Guam Zip Code, Dc Invasion Watch Order, Kilz Premium Primer, Kubota Grass Catcher Bags, Sea Ducks Maine, The Earth Rotates 1 Degree In How Many Minutes, Husqvarna Hu675awd Won't Start, Thanatotheristes Degrootorum Pronunciation, Weimaraner For Sale Kansas City, Linhai Atv Parts, Zombie Catchers All Zombies, Powerpuff Yourself Pc, Sally Bergeron Actress, Shaw Internet Payee Name, Chicago Juvenile Mugshots, How To Make Dog Armor In Minecraft Ps4, America: A Narrative History Volume 2 Pdf, Caged (2011 Ending), Harry Potter Full Movie Dailymotion, Nathaniel Arcand Family, Super Metroid Phantoon Quick Kill, Philip Bretherton Wife, Combien De Temps Un Chat Peut Rester Sans Faire Pipi, The Humming Song On Tiktok, Bts Logo Emoji, Arbaeen 2020 Packages, Kansas Woodcock Season, Erik Cassel Net Worth, Fortnite Controller Pc Not Working,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *