I did not receive my cue after purchase. The game is apparently designed to trick you into burning all of your hard-earned credits (chips), in order to persuade you to make a purchase.

Posted by 1 day ago.

If this company sell their credits for money, then this taking of credits is theft. Wht is this the playr who is 3 in position is from india or frm pakistan.solve this problem as soon as possible.. 8 BALL POOL SUCKS!! My game cash decreased from 88 to 13 and the cue failed to show in my inventory. Problem. Cheat Anagram Magic Miniclip (No Software Needed) - Duration: 6:29. ferarri2012 14,435 views. I didn't know score submitting was working in any game at all lol. Why don't you guys play? Kind regards! The views expressed by staff. I refuse to end this until some sort of satisfactory response is given. report. The game will "disconnect" at a very convenient time for the website which will cause you to lose your turn. For those of you who win games like that,your a bunch of fucking cheater's! Click carefully and have fun. I used to play Brainwave as well occasionally. Play Flash Games free online Games on the Best Flash Games site, Flashgames247 is a great place to come and play. Oli anagram started this petition to Theresa May MP ( Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Leader of the Conservative Party) and. To do so, we sometimes share your data with selected partners.
West of time this game don't west your life your life is important don't west. Also, MiniClip gives unfair advantages for people who pay as little as $1. You should use the PS5 for exclusives and the PC for everything else. Mark my words, the game will screw you eventually. I provided photographic evidence as well. As many of you know, I had a list of awards I had yet to earn on the MCF. Â. Since complaining I've had freeze ups drop off and all sort of problems costing me loads of points. Kind regards! Never in my life have I played someone who lives in the United States like I do. Worst game MiniClip has ever made! How come Miniclip doesn't respond? Then they allow people to buy these cues that basicall have all the powers of superman, which again is laughable because nobody can do shit like that in real life...stupid. Every game,doesn't matter what it is.Anagram magic,pool,anything.Always lose connection and have to forfeit game.Even though my internet connection is fine.They will pull the plug.Absolutely nothing I can do,about it.Knowing they will not answer any of my emails.All I can do is complain about it,here. 21.

For more information please visit our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. However, I will not. Once you leave a negative review on their site they do everything in their power to get rid of you. I see no reason to prioritize a console when you have a solid gaming PC.

●(DROPPED CONNECTION) as you read the reviews of others, you will read more then once if not every review in the mentioning of some kind of game stalling, or losing signal of some kind especially when the stakes are higher with more of your money (credits) on the line! Here are a few more screenshots to help with the investigation. I bought it. ☆1). I play everything on PC and use the PS for exclusives and streaming. I want my points or screw the game and Facebook. Till some asshole decided "HEY LET'S MAKE MORE EASY MONEY OFF THE FANS PLAYING OUR GAME, HOW ABOUT CHARGING MONEY (your credits earned) to use the cued customers already purchased? share. I can only wonder how they continue to operate.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC44U...?feature=guide, http://s1.miniclip.freeaquazoo.com/u...p?UID=10015592. There's pissy little idiots running this game that should crawl back into the hole they came from because sure as hell they never spent any time in a real pool hall learning the game. Wont accept words other than single 'A' or 'I'....tried a couple of times and players were entering the 9 letter conundrum in any jumbled order and it was accepted. I really want you guys to play with me. I have about ten cues, which at least four I paid a lot of coin for, but can never use because it cost anywhere from 2,500 to 4,000 to use for a single charge to play with!! :grin: Now finally managed Silver in Basketball Jam, gold is going to be very tough as I could only manage 134,500. I don't play it often, but when I went to the other night it seems to be 'broken'. I have stable internet and constantly play people with bad connection almost every game. I have lost thousands of credits by being tricked into accidentally entering these higher stake games.

Urban Basketball Gold Award - I thought this game was glitched allowing you to play with a continuing score even after you lose. What do you think of genshin impact? I got some awards some time ago, which were already discontinued for a long time.

Miniclip is the world's largest independent online games site with over 600 games. 6:29 [Day #4] Sonic Wave 74% Dorami 1,917 watching. Your continued use of the site implies that you’ve read and understood this. im writing this message to inform everyone to please not play any miniclip games online there designed for one thing to take your money I for a while have played the pool and although I enjoyed it until I realised there a bunch of thieves u only win when ur buying the coins from them I built up a lot and bang I kept losing from every shot I took the White ball would go down to a few times on the black would pot the ball game over but before it says you won flashes back to before you took your shot and says you ran out of time so please stay away from these lowlife scumbags and save your money don't give it away to this scam ! Tried again today, same problems. To the entire family of Miniclips 8ball site company, and those having any part of it running, shame,shame, shame on you people making a profit on the innocent people that have found your site in past and present!
By using this website you agree to our Cookies Policy.

But if the game has mods, that'll be PC only. The game itself is a idiotic, the white ball does not react as it would in reality when 'english' is applied and there is no consistency with 'english' and power.